Free Long Term Care Insurance Claim Processing Service
Home Care Claims Support & Management for Long Term Care Insurance Policy Holders
We help our clients attain approval and maximize the value of their LTCi benefits with our free support services. Our assistance ranges from basic policy review to opening a claim to ensuring receipt of regular benefit payments. We are there every step of the way with our value-added support services.
Long Term Care Insurance Benefit Evaluation and Claims Support Services
We help our clients receive their Long Term Care insurance benefits with free support services that ranges from opening a claim to receiving regular benefit payments. Caregiving Experts supports the in-home Long Term Care insurance process every step of the way…
- LTCi policy review with a detailed explanation of all available policy benefits
- Managing of all paperwork associated with opening and initiating a claim
- Reviewing and structuring of client scheduling to accommodate the most financially prudent method of meeting the elimination period and leveraging the daily benefit allowance
- Working to achieve a LTCi Premium Waiver
- Completing required daily activity tracking logs, document ADL support provided and biweekly submissions of LTCi claims paperwork
- Accepting LTCi payments and Assignment of Benefits (AOB)
- Identifying and securing of the Home Modification and Durable Medical Equipment (DME) benefits
- Attaining approval for Home Modification work, and organize and secure delivery of DME
- Confirming of client eligibility for a Personal Emergency Response (PER) unit, while supporting equipment delivery, installation and ongoing monitoring and maintenance.
Do you need help initiating a Long Term Care Insurance claim or require assistance completing the paperwork and processing the weekly ADL forms? Give us a call and let us take the hassle out of the Long Term Care Claim submission process.
Your Trusted Source for Long Term Care Insurance Assistance and Advise
Caregiving Experts offers assistance with long term care insurance for our clients. In addition to proving free LCTi policy evaluations and free processing of home care claims for individuals with long term care insurance benefits, we can also provide comprehensive in-home care services, senior and elder care services, Alzheimer’s & dementia care, as well as 24 hour live-in care services throughout Southeast Michigan, including the Detroit Metro area suburbs including Wayne County, Oakland County and Macomb County. We provide our home care, senior care and dementia care services to residents of Plymouth, Livonia, Canton, Novi, Farmington, Commerce Twp., Bloomfield, Southfield, Royal Oak, Troy, Rochester Hills, Clinton Twp., Warren, Grosse Pointe, Dearborn, Allen Park, and White Lake to name a few.